The “steeping” time listed on each product’s page (in the table with the flavour profiles) is the time that we recommend letting the juice rest for before vaping it, in order to let the nicotine bring out the flavours.
This time starts from the moment we mix your juice (all juice is made fresh to order, with your order number printed on each bottle)- you don’t have to do anything other than let the juice rest for a while in a cool, dark place, and perhaps give the bottles a shake every once in awhile.
Generally speaking, fruits and menthols taste pretty fantastic from the get go; while bakery, creams, and tobacco flavours benefit from a week or two of steeping.
The VG/PG ratio is basically the thickness of our e-liquids. More VG means a thicker liquid, and less throat hit (generally), while higher PG will offer more throat hit, and will wick faster into your coil.
We cannot offer custom VG/PG ratios at this time.
Generally, people prefer higher VG in higher-powered devices for a smoother hit, and PG has a tendency to dry you out- regardless, you should always drink plenty of water while vaping!
Our liquids are formulated to work with the vast majority of atomisers on the market, and work exceptionally well with the Innokin Endura kits we sell on this site- but we still recommend checking your personal atomiser for it’s recommended PG/VG ratio.
If the Vapoureyes liquid you have purchased is slightly higher in VG than your atomiser recommends, it should still vape fine, just give it a few minutes initially for the thicker liquid to wick into your coil and fully saturate the cotton before vaping.
- This is the nicotine used in most liquids, unless otherwise specified.
- These recommendations are based on a MTL (“mouth to lung”), low powered, 10-15 watt kit.
- If you are vaping on a sub-ohm atomiser, we would recommend vaping a nicotine level lower than recommended here.
- 0mg – No nicotine. For someone who wants to vape for flavour, and the hand-to-mouth motion.
- 1.5mg – Ultra-light. For those about to give up nicotine, or with use with high-powered vaping devices.
- 3mg – Light. Almost no throat hit, for weaning off nicotine.
- 6mg – Medium-Light. Casual smoker.
- 9mg – Medium. Lighter throat-hit. Around 12 smokes a day.
- 12mg – Regular. Good throat-hit. 12-24 smokes a day.
- 18mg – Heavy. Tonnes of “throat hit”. PAD+ Smoker.
- Nicotine salts are a new style of nicotine, used in select lines of e-liquid.
- They are smoother on the throat, and is absorbed faster than regular nicotine.
When vaping e-liquids made with nicotine salts, you can generally vape double the strength of freebase (standard) nicotine, with the same perceivable throat hit.
6MG / ML
12MG / ML
18MG / ML
12MG / ML
20-25MG / ML
35-40MG / ML
50MG / ML
Please note that while nicotine salts have a greatly reduced throat-hit/burn, you are still inhaling the same amount of nicotine as freebase nicotine, just with considerably less throat-hit/burn.
One last thing to consider is that the absorption of nicotine salts into your bloodstream is a lot faster than regular nicotine – so if you are moving from say, 12mg/ml standard nicotine to a 25mg/ml nicotine salt liquid, take it easy for the first hour until you are familiar with nicotine salt absorption rate.
Starting your vaping journey with a liquid containing salt nicotine?
- These recommendations are based on a MTL (“mouth to lung”), low powered, 10-15 watt kit, or a “pod” system.
- If you are vaping on a high-power, sub-ohm atomiser, we would recommend vaping a nicotine level a level lower than recommended here.
- 20-30mg – Light. Low throat hit, for weaning off nicotine.
- 30-40mg – Medium. Lighter throat-hit. Around 12 smokes a day.
- 50mg -Regular to Heavy. Decent “throat hit”. PAD+ Smoker.